None of the above. That, my good sir, is a McGriddle.
@Venom368 said:None of the above. That, my good sir, is a McGriddle.
@Venom368 said:
I am pretty sure its the sausage sammy
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895351#Comment_895351I am pretty sure its the sausage sammy
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895351#Comment_895351
Your life is a lie
@Venom368 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895357#Comment_895357Your life is a lie
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895357#Comment_895357
THIS THING IS THE SAUSAGE SAMMY!
AND THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A SHITPOST FROM CARSON'S VIDEO
Mcnasty.
@GrootDude said:Mcnasty.
@GrootDude said:
Didn't know Mcnasty was on the menu
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895372#Comment_895372https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/866/4YTQHNVU8C5Z.pngDidn't know Mcnasty was on the menu
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895372#Comment_895372
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/866/4YTQHNVU8C5Z.png
Half off if you buy a McFlurry with it.
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895378#Comment_895378Half off if you buy a McFlurry with it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895378#Comment_895378
McFlurry's don't exist they are here to bait us to McDonalds
The machine doesn't work
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895381#Comment_895381McFlurry's don't exist they are here to bait us to McDonaldsThe machine doesn't work
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895381#Comment_895381
Then what did I get with that coupon! D:
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895384#Comment_895384Then what did I get with that coupon! D:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895384#Comment_895384
not a McFlurry
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895397#Comment_895397not a McFlurry
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895397#Comment_895397
It was tho
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895402#Comment_895402It was tho
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895402#Comment_895402
were you asleep
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895404#Comment_895404were you asleep
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895404#Comment_895404
No, merely excited.
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895410#Comment_895410No, merely excited.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895410#Comment_895410
Maybe hallucinating? If not I am gonna go buy a McFlurry
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895414#Comment_895414Maybe hallucinating? If not I am gonna go buy a McFlurry
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895414#Comment_895414
Go buy one >:V))))))))))))
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None of the above. That, my good sir, is a McGriddle.
I am pretty sure its the sausage sammy
Your life is a lie
THIS THING IS THE SAUSAGE SAMMY!
AND THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A SHITPOST FROM CARSON'S VIDEO
Mcnasty.
Didn't know Mcnasty was on the menu
Half off if you buy a McFlurry with it.
McFlurry's don't exist they are here to bait us to McDonalds
The machine doesn't work
Then what did I get with that coupon! D:
not a McFlurry
It was tho
were you asleep
No, merely excited.
Maybe hallucinating? If not I am gonna go buy a McFlurry
Go buy one >:V))))))))))))