Highest round in cod zombies
Round 25 in Kino Der Toten
yea, I'm pretty ok at zombies, unless thats above average
Tagged:
Trusted
Round 25 in Kino Der Toten
yea, I'm pretty ok at zombies, unless thats above average
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Round 67 on Revelations solo
I AM A GOD ON REV
Round 47 on The Giant. Cat walk strategy is suicide after round 45 and above lol
I just want some advice, should I spend less on the mystery box and more on wall weapons
Round 63 on revelations solo. I got bored so I killed myself but before that I had zero downs. On Bo1 I got to 39 with my mate and on Bo2 I got to 41 on origins I think with 3 players.
Please remaster Bo1..
Yea they need to
Get one good box weapon and one good wall weapon unless you have Mule Kick then get two box weapons. That's what I do :P
Ok and should I train the stage in Kino (Thats my best map) or should I not?
I replayed it a few months ago. It hurt me that I told my friend I was looping the zombies..
Remember the time when I would have said I'm training the zombies..
The stage is a pretty good place to train imo especially with Stamina Up 👍️
Its actually the opposite for me when I was looping a killer 2 days ago and I actually said trained, probably because I've been playing a lot of zombies recently.
Thanks
That's good. I really want to play it now lol
Still remember my first time I laid my eyes on zombies, my friend and I were always scared of the sounds the zombies made.
I remember starting to play it during secondary school. Having the 4 lads on cod was the best. Training the main room or stage of kino. Throwing all the grenades from the pack a punch room was amazing. Never will forget the great intro to Five as well
"Sounds like someone's breaking in!" was always something we said whenever we played five
Don’t buy wall weapons, keep the starting pistol for a while before hitting box
"It's just the storm dick, settle down". Always loved playing as Castro and Kennedy, especially when I was studying them around this time
Whens a good time to buy wall weapons
I remember when I was younger I didnt even know that Dick was the nickname for Richard so me and my friends always laughed a that sentence.
only when you need to, try and make your load out 1 wall weapon and 1 box weapon
Thanks