3 gens with Dark Sense
When you did it first try but forgot to equip Dark Sense.
RIP me
When you did it first try but forgot to equip Dark Sense.
RIP me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fbm
I guess I am a lucky person. Just got a match with a farming Trapper. He did his 4 Bear-Trap challenge and I did my 3 gen challenge.
Last night.
I tried to go Dark Sense, Deja Vu, Bond and I forgot the 4th one. I get into the lobby and I get a message from the killer. He's helping everyone out with their challenges.
So I get to do my 3 gens and after game was over I realized I had Kindred equipped in stead of Dark Sense.๐