Legion should be the training killer for newer survivors
Title, every time a new player wants to play survivor for their first time they should be put into a tutorial against Legion.
Why? You might ask. Well, the current Legion is so nonlethal that there is no danger against it. So new survivors can practice without the fear of dying. And The Legion can finally have a place to do something good.
"Ouchie ouchie the legion stabbed me with his power I will just press shift so I'll never go down again" - Benedict Baker
Comments
does the tutorial even have mending because whenever I play against obviously new players as legion they die from deep wounds because they don't know what it is
It doesn't have it.
Honestly every killer and new killer that comes out should have there own mini tutorial for new players/survivors, so they know how to face them and there game mechanics if they have any.