Nurse on Sanctum of Wrath
This map is almost unplayable as Nurse, the entire middle of the map will cause your blinks to end regardless of the charge time.
I also have gotten this map maybe 6 times out of the 10 matches I've played today so I'm under the assumption it has a bias for being chosen due to it being the new release.
Comments
You mean any map since she got gimped?
I've somewhat adjusted to the cooldown on blinks but that map makes her virtually unplayable.
*any map with any form of LoS blockers over 9000 sqm
Yes the sides where statues are right ? yes played her on the new map yesterday it's unplayable.
Don't expect a fix.
We have so many more actual game-breaking bugs and it's clear they're not concerned with Nurse atm so yeah. Rejoice.
Don't expect any changes to Nurse to happen soon. Survivors aren't whining about her so BHVR isn't gonna do anything.
Yes,its completely unfair and bugged for Nurse
There are dead zones around some killer shacks as well.
Nurse in this map is just sad.
Not only in this map :)
Hawkins' demented cousin.
As a Nurse main with thousands of hours once said: "Just git gud."
Yeah, no, not everyone has got the time for that.
Agree. Not everyone works and earns money by playing DBD
We play for fun, not for competition (at least i am)
TBH, as soon as there's a new map available.. Nurse gets ######### over.
I kept being teleported to the basement on that map because of how many dead zones there were. Best to just play a map offering or just leave the match for now. Pretty good job so far