Question about Any Means Necessary
I haven't played much Yui yet because I dumped my points into The Oni and I couldn't find an answer to this question when I searched the forum, so I apologize in advance if it's already been asked. When resetting a pallet with Any Means Necessary, is the survivor locked in an animation when raising the pallet? I played a match yesterday where the survivor was lifting a pallet and I was able to get a free hit on her while she was raising the pallet. Seems to me she would have skipped trying to raise the pallet and run if it was possible.
Comments
No, they have to hold down their 'active ability' button for 4 seconds and can cancel it by letting go of it.
So they just committed to a bad decision at that moment. Got it. Thanks so much for the info!
Some people do that a lot... especially at generators.
Maybe they didn't think they could cancel it in that moment, despite holding the button down anyways...