How do you flick as the Oni ?
I mean ... I know the basics, but I see streamers do some sick 180 degrees flicks, while I can only do something like 70-90 degrees, I simply run out of mousepad space lol, with that being said ... Any tips or other secret techniques ??
Comments
Q and E or whatever you bind strafe to, use that to flick not mouse
You can change your mouse movements into maybe "Q" and "E", this will make turning quicker.
Turn Right and Turn Left it is called in the settings I think.
No other tricks really other than a bigger mousepad or higher dpi. You can't get a full 180 flick anymore like you could on the PTB. The only time I'm able to get more than a ~130 degree flick is when auto aim kicks which can make it pretty close to a 180
It's all in the wrist
I can’t flick at all because I’m on console.. it’s really frustrating... the amount of insta downs I could have gotten today if that flick was possible.. feelsbadman.
please devs give us the flick on console! @Peanits
Look at the flick of the wrist
Yes please devs!
Yea ok, Mr. Chedda Da Connect
They are planning on adding further turning ability to him on console.
*cries in console* the most we can flick is like 20 degrees lmao :(
They said that somewhere?
Lmao 😂😂😂
Where was that said
I was watching Peanits stream yesterday, and I recall him mentioning it. (Don't quote me on that though)
Its actually possible. The console version of Q and E is the left joystick. I JUST tried it in a game just now and it flicked. I play on PS4.
I have heard that you need to use both sticks to try and flick on console, it still didn't look anywhere near as good as pc, but they probably got a good 90 in. Haven't tried it myself yet...