2.4.0 and 3.4.0 are the same...
Remember how 2.4.0 (legion release) was a POS update that was more bugs than content/fixes. 3.4.0 can draw the same conclusions. However, there’s hope! Last year the devs didn’t even do hot fixes as often as they do now so most of these major bugs will be gone by Christmas (unlike last year where some persisted for up to like 6 months). We’re also getting 3.5.0 in about 6 weeks from now so please don’t give the devs too much sh*t about it. The best you can do is address your concerns as calmly as possible.
On a somewhat unrelated note, I have to give it to the devs for making some optimization changes in the latest patch. As far as Xbox goes, the FPS and the speed of the game where terrible! I mean absolutely terrible! The game would run better on a gameboy. However, since this latest update the archives are working much smoother, the FPS is back to as good as it was before (which still can be improved but is good enough for right now none the less), and I’m having less issues with other common minor things. The one thing that I was really hoping to be fixed by this update is the long wait to exit the endgame screen if the killer leaves before you. It can take 5 minutes sometimes just because the killer disconnected (post match). So again, thank you devs for getting optimization back on track because I can definitely see the work you’ve done!
Comments
4.4.0 will contain more bugs than fixes
4.4.0 will not have any fixes, just bugs
5.4.0 will delete the game
How do we know that 0.4.0, during the testing of DBD, wasn't just a bug that made a game?
obviously this game was an accident
I must check the patch notes for 1.4.0
Here is every single bug fix in 1.4.0
lol this was a mistake
hmm
1.5.0 was the fix of the bug where killers could have any power
lol I guess 1.4.0 was broken to
That's almost the bible