Oni Glitched Inside Gens
This is the fifth time its happened. Happens when kicking the gen. Forced to leave game everytime.
Oni Glitch.gifThis is the fifth time its happened. Happens when kicking the gen. Forced to leave game everytime.
Oni Glitch.gif
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should move this discussion to the report bugs area
this not just oni Glitch this happen to me with plague/freddy and the trapper think it be all killer needs to be fixed.also you get stuck when checking lockers but I find checking a 2nd time gets you unstuck but still needs to be fixed.
This happened to be as Oni yesterday. According to one of the other Survivors, they saw me just randomly attacking a pallet over and over (I was attacking the gen in a futile attempt to break free) and wandering about (I was trying to move about hoping this would clear up) before DCing. I think there may be some desyncing going on between me and the Survivors.