How are finding the Level 3 challenges?
Finally got all the serum and now have my two full Withering skins (Hag and Spirit).
Reached 'the end' of Tome 3 but have a few challenges left. Will just play and compete most (heal 10, escape 5, heal 5 in a match) but some I won't even make an actual effort to complete (unhook 1 egc, sacrifice 2 noed). I found the 'blind killer when holding survivor' proved to be a pain in the bum too (blinding is easy when killer breaks a pallet, but not when holding a survivor). Challenges like that I will simply select, play a game and see what happens.
How are you guys getting on?
Comments
I finished Level 3 of Tome 1. Since when was Tome 3 unlocked? :P
Jk jk ,I know what you mean. In all honesty it wasn't as bad as most people think it is. I completed most of the hard challenges before it got changed.
😄There are too many terms...tomes/archives/rifts/challenges/passes/charms.
They should just put:
PASS 1. PARTS 1/2/3/4. UNLOCKABLES.
That would help certified thickos like myself. 😀
I'm enjoying the third level. I would have enjoyed it more if they hadn't made it easier, since I don't think the grind was really an issue and the only challenge that really needed adjusting was the Last Minute Hero one. I would have liked to not run out of challenges within a few days.
However, I'm not losing sleep over it, and overall I'm a fan of the Tome so far.
I finished all the Survivor ones. The only real bottleneck was the save 2 during EGC. I luckily completed that against a Spirit with NOED. The rest I did in two sittings.
Yeah I agree. That was fine. Got that done in under 3 matches.
Completed them all, bar last min hero, before the changes. Shame, as I wasted a lot of keys in the process!
The most of the challanges are pretty dull and boring (escape 5 trials, hook that much survivors etc). When they announced the tome I thought they would do some cool and unique things. Some of the use this perk and do this challange are nice, I love them! Exept the noed challange.... but they should get more creative for my opinion.
For a example hit a survivor while he drops a pallet, that would encourage ppl that usually repsect much trying out playing aggressivly. The same goes to me with the hope challange, after I played with this perk I realized the 7% more movementspeed are pretty nice.