Good and bad news
Good news! I was able to 100% tome 3.
Bad news: I got reported for hooking people in the basement.
Good news! I was able to 100% tome 3.
Bad news: I got reported for hooking people in the basement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you know about the basement bug? If so, shame on you. I hope Michael Meyers haunts your dreams, and all of the survivors for your next 5 matches hide so well you never find them.
Yep. Deserved imo. You don't need to do this one challenge when there's a gamebreaking bug.
nice.
Good news and bad news? I must have read wrong , that's all good news to me
Congrats!
I still have the "blind the killer" challenges left to do.
Where are the God news though?
I didn't until I played survivor (after doing killer quests) with my friends.
Felt bad ngl