Iron Will Addiction
Ive gotten so used to having iron will on my build that when i take it off, i just keep playing like i have it equipped.
I try to sneak around even when im 2ft from the killer. That only works if you have iron will!
Ive gotten so used to having iron will on my build that when i take it off, i just keep playing like i have it equipped.
I try to sneak around even when im 2ft from the killer. That only works if you have iron will!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A man of culture I see
ill def use it with lucky break when i unlock Yui :DDD