Dream killer
This is for a dream licensed killer which would you want added to the game? Let's just say they already have the rights to it
This is for a dream licensed killer which would you want added to the game? Let's just say they already have the rights to it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that rights part clearly leaned to superior trapper
With Helen Lyle as a survivor and a cabrini green map, this would be my dlc dream.
Out of the choices available, it'll have to be Jason.
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS WITH RIPLEY AS SURVIVOR!!!!!
It was a very hard choice between Jason or a Xeno but, for now, I pick Jason. To be honest though, I'd love for their next licensed chapter to be from a video game franchise. My personal vote for that is Resident Evil and, more specifically, Jill and Nemesis but I'd be happy with anything RE.