Save the best for last, how do YOU feel about it
Title, i like it, but is it REALLY worth that perk slot?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
idk... i hate ignoring one guy who will just do the gens then
its fun if the obsession is dead and you still have 8 tokens though x)
I quite like STBFL.
I also like to use We'll Make It so that if my obsession unhooks then I have a chance to 1-shot them.
What's more annoying than the obsession rushing gens is the obsession body-blocking hooks.
I'm glad it's at least decent now, it was garbage after the initial machine gun nerf tbh.
Plus when I play survivor and end up the obsession (once I confirm its not from dying light) you can bet your ass I'm bodyblocking and popping gens in their face. It's hilarious imo.
Another handy tip: once the match starts and your obsession is revealed, pause the game to match the name of the obsession to the survivor they are playing. This is especially helpful if you're playing as Wraith or Nightmare, as it saves you the trouble of decloaking or putting them to sleep just to find out.
STBFL, it helps in chases so I don't know how it could be anything but great. I mean, it's not like the killer role has a perfect trifecta like survivors did. We have ruin as almost mandatory at high ranks, and of course many consider NC as the top killer perk period, then we have a bunch of perks that may or may not be useful at all during a match. STBFL is one of the ones that's always useful