Nurse feels a lot better since the patch

The rubberbanding is gone. It's amazing what a difference it makes in the base blink range and lunge judgement. Not gonna lie, I ran cooldown add ons and mostly felt like Nurse again. My first few games since the patch have been super encouraging. I didn't randomly blink in place or fail to blink through shack wall for no reason. I encourage my fellow Nurse players who may have given up to give it another go with the newest update.

Comments

  • Same here. She feels so much better than she has for nearly 2 months on dedicated servers. ๐Ÿ˜

    Still have to deal with that ######### cool down, but at least I can tell the distance between me and the survivor during the blink window now.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Same here. She feels so much better than she has for nearly 2 months on dedicated servers. ๐Ÿ˜

    Still have to deal with that ######### cool down, but at least I can tell the distance between me and the survivor during the blink window now.

    I was so blown away during the first game. It makes me want to stack the Omega blink tomorrow to see how far I can really travel now.