Basement bug and dcs.
Hello,
Not played much since 3.4 but seeing a lot about being stuck in basement and also that timeouts are coming for dcs.
Normally id be fully in favour, but If the game is suffering from game breaking bugs, it seems unfair to be waving the ban hammer!
Seriously , please hold off at least till the hotfix is in place!
Kind regards
Comments
I'm just going to DC each time I get put in the basement with that bug. I screenshot each time the bug happens to me. So I'll have just as many screenshots as I have DCs. If they try to ban me, I'll send them that.
The way I understand, is that your ban will be over by the time you get a response! Its only a sinbin, rather than a week/ month...
I agree with you about the basement bug, I do 100% but you want to give people a free pass to DC again even if the basement big isn’t invoked? Because I can tell you now I doubt BHVR is going to receive each game to see if that’s why someone DCs so the only way to do this is no punishments at all for anyone.
What happens next time there is a bug, let’s say Freddy gets a bug that sometimes hitting his puddle permanently locks you into slower speed? Do we forgive all DCs again while that is being looked at? Investigate games to see if it was against Freddy. See if the bug actually happened?
If the bug happens to me I’ll just wander off and find something else to do I guess.