do you like these yui pants?
Does not match with other garments!
not even with his full outfit fits.
maybe if the stripes had been blue instead of pink it would be better.
What do you think?
You will buy it?
Does not match with other garments!
not even with his full outfit fits.
maybe if the stripes had been blue instead of pink it would be better.
What do you think?
You will buy it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm indifferent about them, I think they look just as simple as "okay".
I should also point out "his" not trying to be snarky, just want to give you a heads up. Or else Yui is a trap confirmed?
I hate the colour yellow
I don’t mind them in the other outfit and this outfit looks fine together but the color combo is a bit wonky