Am I toxic?
played a game didnt go well for me but after 2 hooks the 2 I hooked DC one person finished all the gens and the other went afk (3 crows)
I downed hooked and left the afk guy until he was rescued at which point the only person still there was farming them for points
I did the same and let the person leave cause they earned it then killed afk guy
he started complaining about us farming and calling us toxic but he was the one that went afk.
my question is "Did I actually do anything supposedly wrong or am I toxic?"
the way I see it he got what he deserved for going afk
Comments
What did he expect when he went afk? He's just being ridiculous
If you go afk you deserve nothing. To go afk is deciding that your time is more important than everyone else's.