How are we going to fix the basement issue?
I’m pretty sure it is well aware that the basement has an issue, I know it is going to be fixed in the next update but until then what’s going to happen? I had 7 matches in a row with Killers running basement builds and breaking survivors games. People are taking advantage of this bug, to be honest if the bug isn’t going to be fixed for few days, put out a something in the News section and perhaps even issue soft bans, bans were being giving out during infinite mending Legion, so why not now? Granted it may not be the best solution since the basement is the best place to put survivors but this just straight up breaks the game. This shouldn’t be a issue in the first place and you can’t just tell people to not play the game, a new DLC just dropped and people want to play it.
Comments
They need to release a hotfix A.S.A.P.
I got hooked in the basement (twice) last night and the bug didn't happen to me. Makes me wonder exactly what's causing it. I was on Gas Heaven, but I've had the glitch happen to other people on blood lodge, the game, and the Yamoako estate. Really wish the devs would comment on this or something. Basement hooks can be crucial in this game, and so many challenges revolve around the Basement. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.