Sound or scratchmarks bugged?
I just wanted to ask if anybody else is having problems with the sound? Like I know footsteps aren't even nearly as loud as they once were, but just now I had a game where a Jane ran right behind me, like she wasn't even 1 meter away from me, and I didn't hear her footsteps while running. I couldn't hear any footsteps of running survivors the entire match. That, coupled with unusually hard to see scratchmarks that seemed really delayed, really screwed over that match for me, since I was losing survivors even though they just kept running and had to guess where they were
The map I was playing on was Father Campbell's Chapel.
Just wanted to hear if anybody else is having these kind of problems, scratchmarks that seem delayed or just really hard to see, and sound of footsteps not existing. To be fair I played a few matches with Oni before that match and I don't believe I had those problems during those matches. Pretty sure I lost those matches because of the mistakes I made.
Comments
Every engine update borks sounds. They try to fix them. Then comes another engine update.
Well I can only hope they fix this issue with the upcoming hotfix. It's amazing how often this has been a problem already.
Im not sure about sound but the scratch marks i have notice have either delayed or are broken up making them hard to track even tho i see the survivor runing in straight line iv seen breaks in scratch marks that have made me lose survivors alot this all while they were sprinting and not walking around to break them.
Iv notice scratch marks thing for awhile now
Yeah sudden breaks in scratchmarks happen occasionally, and that's been a thing for quite a while. I actually don't mind that too much though.
I've been playing more games after that one match, and haven't had these two problems in any of those other matches. And I'm pretty sure the survivors of the other matches didn't do anything differently. Just that one match, I felt like scratchmarks had like a one second delay, and I couldn't hear any footsteps.