Hello!
Hi!
Enjoy yourself today!
I try to make the best of what I can and I hope you all can too, life is full of chapters, it'll only be a pain for so long.
I hope you all can find what you ask of yourselves and your situations.
Hi!
Enjoy yourself today!
I try to make the best of what I can and I hope you all can too, life is full of chapters, it'll only be a pain for so long.
I hope you all can find what you ask of yourselves and your situations.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does this make you happy to know that this is in my Spanish classroom?
Its all ogre now
I ######### you not, that is a real picture, that is actually my boi shrek hiding behind the christmas tree
He is taking people out of his swamp and bringing duolingo with him
hold me im scared
Honest I love you and your class.