Speed up games or Slow down?

Forever Freddy, but the game takes 20 minutes to get a 4k


A well hidden devour hope totem and you get a 4k in 7 minutes.


Honestly, I just think it would be an interesting idea to turn up the lethality of killers up to 11, but remove most of the game slowdown, so we arent just sitting there M1ing for 20 years.


Which would you prefer?

Comments

  • I would prefer a game that takes about 10 minutes and I get 2-3 kills...

    Wait I get that now by not running slow down perks at all.

    Games speed is fine as long as your not aiming for a 4k, if you are thinking of averages, then a 2-3 kills a game isn't bad.

  • i pref games around 7-10min (not get 4 men slugged at 5 gens because 3 randoms died in 30sec to wraith, and not 20min games vs forever freddy that pretty much is 3 gen doc but you have chance if you or your teammate wont feed too much his dying light/ PGTW)