Basement Hook Bug

I have to both be critical and cynical here. How the hell does that get passed QA? I think we need an answer here. We pay for your game, and funnel thousands upon thousands of dollars into it collectively on your cosmetics...so how in the blue hell (or in this case, green hell) does a bug like THIS exist in the game?

It's bad enough you guys find a way to break chase music with every other patch and that gets passed QA (even though it's a core and fundamental thing in the game that can't be avoided), but this? And we have to lose pips or possibly be punished for DCing because of a game breaking bug YOU guys somehow let get passed QA?

For god sake.Get a new QA team.

You may think I'm being too harsh...but a bug like this? This is way too much. There was clearly outright negligence involved here. If you want the community to stop being so critical of you, actually test these things instead of releasing broken updates.The fact that there are absolutely NO comments or words from you guys at BHVR on this pretty much says it all. I wouldn't have anything to say either if I looked this careless.

Comments

  • Agree, this basement bug is just rediciouless... I had soo many good games that go like 10 min and THAN 1 guy gets hooked on the basement and they most likely have the bugg and the game is gg because the hooked guy in the basement can actually be counted as a dead survivor because he cant do anything cuz he dont see anything anymore...

  • I've experienced the bug. It's pretty bad. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

  • QA has taken a major hit in BHVR as of late, no excuses.

  • This is the bug where you can't see anything when you are hooked in the basement?