Event Cosmetics and why I'm pissed.
I have them all on ps4 but there is no cross progressive and now that you guys have decided to keep them true to those who have earned them I'm pissed. I'm on PC now and I just can't get them back now because events don't repeat. Even if we had cross progression how would it work now? I have way more on my PC account than the ps4 account and I don't want my ps4 account overwriting what i have here. Sure the other free cosmetics are nice but the only character that I got an item for that I even slightly care about is David. I couldn't care less about the other stuff I want my damn lunar jacket and slip dress and my huntress mask. Billy hammer thing is cool too but I don't remember if I have that one.
I know this won't get resolved I'm just pissed and wanted to vent it here.
Comments