What map will get a rework next?
I've heard talks of it being Haddonfield, and I hope it is, but do we have any official word on the next map rework?
Tagged:
Trusted
I've heard talks of it being Haddonfield, and I hope it is, but do we have any official word on the next map rework?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope Haddonfield too. Or the farm maps. Or ormond.
I'm about 70% sure the devs mentioned Haddonfield, but I couldn't tell you when or where that happened.
I hope so its very unbalanced
I'm really hoping they'll be taking a look at more than just one map to be honest.
I think the plan is to revisit and rework each of the realms one by one, but they have to focus on one at a time for now in order to do a thorough job.
Hope haddonfield and Hawkings. The top floor is utter poop.
Well that will take ages then, especially if they only revisit a realm every four patches.
Probably ๐ It's always possible that they will focus more heavily on map reworks in the future, but we won't know until next year's roadmap is released.
Haddonfield or Coldwind Farm or we RIOT!
I hope it's not the case were we get like 18 barely noticable variants of the same map.
We all still hate Badham, guys.