I don’t think DBD needs new characters for each chapter
They’ve said this year will be all about game health. We are not even given 2 weeks event for this reason. And I am completely okay with that. There are many bugs to be fixed, many killers, add-ons, perks to be reworked. And yet they keep pushing at least two new characters and their perks with each new chapter. Wouldn’t it be better if they take this year and its chapters to release a reworked killer, couple of reworked perks and a retouched map? I think everyone wants a healthier game first, so no one would’ve stopped playing just because new characters weren’t introduced in every chapter.
I can’t deny the attraction the new killers bring with each chapter. But do they actually stay like that way for long time?
Comments
Well. To me bug fixes must not only be during chapters, it should be throughout the months and years. However, an entire chapter dedicated to fixing many bugs, reworking many killers, after months of studying the problems of this game and listening to the community (especially using the forums polls) would be very interesting however, and i am sure many are ready to skip one character chapter in order to make this game better for everybody.
I think it would be cool if a chapter just introduced new cosmetics for people that care, cuz that's a way for behavior to give people something to buy if they want, and added new layout possibilities to the current maps while fixing the ones that need tweaking.
I would love to see a chapter with only balancing and bug fixes.
They have 5 guys working on the game health dont expect nothing important, ive not seen any difference personally in these months in terms of changes(i still need to close the game through task manager and lets not talk about infinite loading screens)
And yea i think they should stop from release DLCs and balance the game for once.
But hey they are not playing their own game, and whos doing It is rank 15-20 so yeah, im pretty much hopeless and i dont expect anything special for the remaining roadmap and for the next one..