remove boldness when hidden and ranking as a survivor
As many of you know when you go through the red ranks as a solo survivor there is something that stays with the consistent grinding the into the red ranks and its other bad survivors (blendettes, perks choices ahem self care, and some pallet camper). these are a few things that could or will kill the team the ranking system reward those who play badly or with no skills ahem keys awaiting for their friends to die in order to get hatch and its a safety pip, but you cant separate how piping and blood points award systems because it would award those who play terribly by giving them bad killers so what if you made it more difficult to pip like I don't know what update where it made it nearly impossible to double pip but removed boldness when hidden and dropping a pallet with reducing pallet stun points to 500. I don't know it feels to easy to rank up and when I'm matched with terrible survivors it makes it impossible to win. btw computer acting up and for some reason when I try to write over something it delete the words so I couldn't revise.
Comments
I didn't finish
With the upcoming change to the rank reset, half the community of survivor players will end up on red ranks within 2 seasons anyway.