2.1.0 sux4survivors
Dose anyone else constantly find themselves in a position that feels like the killers have custom lag switches LMAO. The balance is leaning toward killers now which make it more challenging but there have been instances in a Chase where I've dropped a pallet on the killer the killer hit me be on my side of the palate but when he comes out the animation he's on the other side of the palate and has to break it's really anoying.Please FIX IT
Comments
There is something wrong the the dropping animation while standing still, for me that's the only problem I had with the Pallets so far. It's a very small delay and they have noticed it and are working on it. And the Killer landing on the other side of the pallet is like you said lag, but you'd notice when the ping is bad enough so that starts happening in lobby.
It somehow still didn't happen to me but it looks hiliarious ;d
There is an delay in dropping the pallet, Devs said they want to make it smother
Played survivors yesterday and had about 3 laggspikes in 2 hours, but it was fine fpr P2P tbh.
In my entire DBD life of almost 700 hours I faced 2 laggswitching killers
The balance is leaning towards killer yeah, but survivors still have a crazy advantage
We all had green connection, and we got a good laugh after, but as it happened it was all strange. Then I could not hook the guy, kept sliding away from the hook everytime I tried. Had to walk into my own trap to be free.
It happens weird things now.
That's strange af lol.