Lie or the Truth?
This is about the removal of the survivor rank UI. We can no longer see the ranks of our teammates in lobbies.
BHVR claims that this was a bug, but i dont believe that at all.
I mean, with how well placed it was, that fact that it was correctly sized and didnt cover anything else, someone had to have intentionally made that code.
Tell me. Does anyone believe this?
It is in the miscellaneous section of the bug fixes.
Comments
Idk if it was really a bug or not but they prolly disabled it because of all the lobby dodging. Cause I was dodging those rank 18s if I didn't feel like playing a 3v1 game because a rank 18 is useless in a red rank game.
I mean how is that fair to anybody playing? The 3 red rank survivors get to play a 3v1, the killer doesn't have fun knocking the potato down instantly, and the rank 18 quits the game because they get destroyed and make 1500 points.
It used to be intended, but a while ago they "removed" it. However the bug was that it was still intermittently showing, but not always, until they "fixed" the bug with the Oni release. So the bug part was that they tried to remove it before, but it stuck around