For the first couple days a new map is out, discontinue any map offerings

I want to see the new map but I've gone to Hawkins, Lery's, and The Game as Oni all day because of people burning offerings.

Comments

  • right everyone I played with today burnt Haddonfield and for some reason Haddonfield is so bright its like ugly

  • @Spooky13 said:

    I want to see the new map but I've gone to Hawkins, Lery's, and The Game as Oni all day because of people burning offerings.

    No. that would be really silly if someone wanted too try Oni on a different map.

  • No thanks. I hate the new map, the old yamaowhatever so I might just spam Lerrys if Oni will really get that popular

  • The new map is bad word. It's beautiful, but blendette heaven.

  • it's too massive without anyway to see where survivors getting their position exposed every time I play it I see a few of the survivors in the bamboo I don't even know how many I walk past already.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    I want to see the new map but I've gone to Hawkins, Lery's, and The Game as Oni all day because of people burning offerings.

    Are you burning your own offerings? That could help. Forget the map, I'd like to go against the new killer. I've had two games in like three hours but it's been like one hour of gameplay with errors and disconnects and matches cancelled and Looking for match because the better you are, the harder it is to get a ######### game.