Exclusive cosmetics released but...

Where are the past holiday cosmetics for summer, lunar, etc.? I thought they were going to be released along with them. Was this not so?

Comments

  • They changed it, people weren't happy that the 4 cosmetics that were earned were being given out for free. It's justified too, working to earn something only for it to become a hand out later on

    @yncomrade said:

    I was extremely excited for the new free cosmetics to come out (mostly the huntress mask though, as she's my main), but when I logged on today, I didn't get it, what happened?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/227/7AQR8IA2OR0E.jpg

    Read through this post. It has the most info on it.

  • @Hex_Stalk well shucks. I already had those cosmetics. But DBD bugged my game and deleted my past event comsetics. I guess I won't be getting them back after all. =<

  • @inutilem No, they said they'd have a way of getting any lost items returned. You just have to keep an eye out for a word from the devs

  • @inutilem said:

    @Hex_Stalk well shucks. I already had those cosmetics. But DBD bugged my game and deleted my past event comsetics. I guess I won't be getting them back after all. =<

    I think you have to try sending in a support ticket and now they should be able to tell whether you actually got them or not from a past event, or at least that's what I've read.