Missing “Event” items

In today’s update, they added all the rare cosmetics for everyone to have. But, it seems they have missed a few!

Untamed donkey jacket for David

Hound mask for huntress

pro-pain weapon for hillbilly

free song dress for Kate

Thats all, Thanks!

Comments

  • They decided not to hand them out anyways

  • So they gave everyone all the expensive cosmetics being sold on Ebay but they didn't give us the event cosmetics? I earned all of the event cosmetics but the only one I didn't get was the Pro-Pain cosmetic.. so kind of disappointed about that.

  • @casedistorted said:

    So they gave everyone all the expensive cosmetics being sold on Ebay but they didn't give us the event cosmetics? I earned all of the event cosmetics but the only one I didn't get was the Pro-Pain cosmetic.. so kind of disappointed about that.

    And they look pretty good too, it’s a real shame...