Seriously devs, what happens to the survivors? Everything for them is "exploits"?

I already have a very dominated ONI, and still you can do the "sharp turn" but clearly it has been nerf, it is slower but there is still possibility.

These survivors are the typical ones who only play as survivors and complain about everything.

I have surprised 4 survivors in a game with the oni spin and they say verbatim:

  • """"Enjoy ur BAN""", please devs do something with this type of survivors. The truth is very funny, I have spent about 5 minutes laughing at them.

@Peanits what would you do in this case?

Comments

  • Don't see what they would do about it, if people make invalid reports I'd imagine they're just discarded. Not sure if extreme levels of false reporting would get someone punished but that's a thing in a lot of games with report systems.

    People throw words like "exploit", "toxic", "infinite" and more around so frequently that they rapidly lose all meaning anyway.