Possible Doc change?
I'm not sure how long this has been in Doc's power and add ons, but I noticed these changes today to his power and add on descriptions.
Possible Doc power change? Or have I just missed something in the previous patch notes?
I'm not sure how long this has been in Doc's power and add ons, but I noticed these changes today to his power and add on descriptions.
Possible Doc power change? Or have I just missed something in the previous patch notes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This thread is going to be deleted faster than a SBemail.
There is nothing about it in patch notes, these informations were updated in game because of a bug. Also, expect your thread to be deleted soon.
LOL, how many is this now?
Ah no wonder I haven't seen any then if they are getting deleted