It's defo darker. I like it, apart from the sanctum of wrath map, too dark
I thought it was just me thinking this, too. Its definitely darker.
I only noticed it badly on the yamaoka maps
Definitely darker. Some maps it’s hard to see much. Game looks terrible on my TV, especially when the screen auto-adjusts for game mode.
Played my first game, i got put on the new map... it's almost unplayable... way too dark!
Wow you carry Any Means Necessary? You must work out 💪💪
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's defo darker. I like it, apart from the sanctum of wrath map, too dark
I thought it was just me thinking this, too. Its definitely darker.
I only noticed it badly on the yamaoka maps
Definitely darker. Some maps it’s hard to see much. Game looks terrible on my TV, especially when the screen auto-adjusts for game mode.
Played my first game, i got put on the new map... it's almost unplayable... way too dark!
Wow you carry Any Means Necessary? You must work out 💪💪