Changing language on PS4
Hello everyone,
With this new update, new languages came, including dutch. The game automatically switched to dutch. Personally, I'd rather play in English, since I've played over a year in English. Does anyone know how I can change my language? I am playing on PS4 and I have no idea how to change it.
I really hope someone knows how to do it
Comments
Change your console to english
How? I tried it, but it didn't work
Thank you soo much for your explanation! It really helpen, tnx!. Usually, I hate spirits and DC the second I see them. However, you are a friendly spirit ;)
Remember Kids! There is now a DCing penalty so be careful out there
They'll start with the penalty on Thursday though.
Oh
And I'm pretty sure they said they can only test it on Dedicated Servers currently at the moment. So PC and Switch players.