I was thinking it would be nice to have decoy items for survivors so they'll be able to make a quick save if needed
A firecracker that gives off a false Aura Or a throwable Item that could stun the killers
It would for sure counter face campers
The counter to face camping is either borrowed time or doing gens, I wish they would bring the firecrackers back but I think they are only around New Years, I do agree that survivors need other items for saving team mates, now I know nobody is entitled to a free rescue but flashlights are overused and have become annoying to the point killers want them nerfed when the real answer should be to give more than that item option as a CHANCE to rescue , no guarantee if whatever it is isn’t used properly and nothing you can troll the killer with outside of trying to get a rescue and if you fail it goes away so in a sense you could waste the item easily but if it works you get rewarded and it should be that way because it’s a team game where you try to help everyone survive if possible while taking the risk of dying yourself in some situations
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
love it