Winter events in DBD have historically been quite low-key. The usual fairy lights and maybe snow decorations, presents in the bloodwebs and possibly a bloodhunt and/or some seasonal cosmetics are probably the most we should realistically hope for.
What's weird to see is that some people have the winter cosmetics that havent been released yet. I've been seeing Bills and Aces with the new ugly sweaters but I dont see them released yet.
What's weird to see is that some people have the winter cosmetics that havent been released yet. I've been seeing Bills and Aces with the new ugly sweaters but I dont see them released yet.
Bill's sweater should be sitting in your inventory, it was released free with Chapter 14.
If I'm remembering correctly, Ace's ugly sweater was released last winter in the store, so it should still be purchasable there.
What's weird to see is that some people have the winter cosmetics that havent been released yet. I've been seeing Bills and Aces with the new ugly sweaters but I dont see them released yet.
Bills cosmetic was free in the last patch (Oni)
And Ace has had an ugly sweater for a year now, people are just wearing them now because it's Christmas time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Winter events in DBD have historically been quite low-key. The usual fairy lights and maybe snow decorations, presents in the bloodwebs and possibly a bloodhunt and/or some seasonal cosmetics are probably the most we should realistically hope for.
What's weird to see is that some people have the winter cosmetics that havent been released yet. I've been seeing Bills and Aces with the new ugly sweaters but I dont see them released yet.
Bill's sweater should be sitting in your inventory, it was released free with Chapter 14.
If I'm remembering correctly, Ace's ugly sweater was released last winter in the store, so it should still be purchasable there.
Bills cosmetic was free in the last patch (Oni)
And Ace has had an ugly sweater for a year now, people are just wearing them now because it's Christmas time.