I wish survivors got achievments based on the new perks. Like...
"Pick 10 pallets back up with (the perk I forgot the name)"
They don’t like doing ones based on perks since those are intended to be done by anyone. That being said, the perk where running near someone being carried increases their wiggle speed encourages the achievement progress so it does technically synergize.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usual adepts,
Down 75 survivors with Oni’s power
Hook 10 survivors while every other survivor is injured.
Repair the temple generator and escape.
take 30 bodyblocking hits.
Interesting and thank you. I don't see them. I wonder if it's lag to xbox or they forgot to enable them.
Any mod can confirm?
I wish survivors got achievments based on the new perks. Like...
"Pick 10 pallets back up with (the perk I forgot the name)"
That would be fun- and a nice change.
"Any Means Necessary" is the one you're thinking of, I believe.
You can see them in the Xbox W10 app 👍️
they encouraging mettle of man usage eh
They don’t like doing ones based on perks since those are intended to be done by anyone. That being said, the perk where running near someone being carried increases their wiggle speed encourages the achievement progress so it does technically synergize.
More...showing of the new protection hit detection...XD
That's where I'm looking. I see nada. Still sitting at 81% complete like I have been for forever :(
so it's me not them.