Just some killer perks

I made these perks with no care of balance and actual usefulness or without researching if someone already made these up these i just thought of.

Hex: Check Mate - A hex rooting its power on the fear of the Unknown. The survivors perspective are put into a first person view until the related hex totem has been cleansed. When the related Hex Totem is active survivors action speeds increased by 22/16/10%.

I imagine the eye level would be the same height or a bit higher then hags. I gave check mate a survivor action increase to make survivors think about keeping the poor perspective and keep the action speeds or to just go back to 3rd person

Rage - Your hatred to a living creature escaping your grasp empowers you. After a generator has been done you gain a momentary speed boost of 5/10/12% speed boost for 3 seconds.

Help people get from gen to gen without needing hillbillys chainsaw.

Comments

  • @Global said:
    Rage - Your hatred to a living creature escaping your grasp empowers you. After a generator has been done you gain a momentary speed boost of 5/10/12% speed boost for 3 seconds.

    Help people get from gen to gen without needing hillbillys chainsaw.

    I am not sure if 3 seconds are enough. It's like a little SB, but with smaller boost and it's highly situational.

  • @popoles said:

    @Global said:
    Rage - Your hatred to a living creature escaping your grasp empowers you. After a generator has been done you gain a momentary speed boost of 5/10/12% speed boost for 3 seconds.

    Help people get from gen to gen without needing hillbillys chainsaw.

    I am not sure if 3 seconds are enough. It's like a little SB, but with smaller boost and it's highly situational.

    Yea i just wanted to see what a killers version of a sprint burst would be like. It could use more time though with how long it lasts.

  • Global said:

    @popoles said:

    @Global said:
    Rage - Your hatred to a living creature escaping your grasp empowers you. After a generator has been done you gain a momentary speed boost of 5/10/12% speed boost for 3 seconds.

    Help people get from gen to gen without needing hillbillys chainsaw.

    I am not sure if 3 seconds are enough. It's like a little SB, but with smaller boost and it's highly situational.

    Yea i just wanted to see what a killers version of a sprint burst would be like. It could use more time though with how long it lasts.

    I like the second idea. I think 150% would be nice but it could be broken on some killers. Imagine billhillys chainsaw with it.
  • @KingArthanal said:
    Global said:

    @popoles said:

    @Global said:

    Rage - Your hatred to a living creature escaping your grasp empowers you. After a generator has been done you gain a momentary speed boost of 5/10/12% speed boost for 3 seconds.

    Help people get from gen to gen without needing hillbillys chainsaw.

    I am not sure if 3 seconds are enough. It's like a little SB, but with smaller boost and it's highly situational.

    Yea i just wanted to see what a killers version of a sprint burst would be like. It could use more time though with how long it lasts.

    I like the second idea. I think 150% would be nice but it could be broken on some killers. Imagine billhillys chainsaw with it.

    The speed boost would be amazing on his chainsaw though.

  • Maybe should be option 5 sec boost 150% but using right click will immediately end it?
  • @KingArthanal Yea just don't let it be used for billy's chainsaw, leatherface's chainsaw, and nurses blink.

  • Yeah, Nurse blinking on 383% of movement speed :D.