Does dh work against oni?
Title.I honestly feel like it doesn't but i want to know or is it just the dedicated servers making it even more #########?
Title.I honestly feel like it doesn't but i want to know or is it just the dedicated servers making it even more #########?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe with oni when he’s in the rage mode you need to time the dead hard at the right time due to his delay swing. Either that or the servers are not in your favor
i honestly don't think its the servers anymore,i ENTER THE DASHING ANIMATION and still get hit.Im in the dashing animation and still get hit,idk how lmao