Huntress Outfits
There are some pretty interesting animal of the russian woods that would be great for the Huntress.
- Siberian Tiger
- Wolf
- Fox
- Deer (not the Moose but a male Deer with those really pointy antlers)
- Badger
There are some pretty interesting animal of the russian woods that would be great for the Huntress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the Hound mask for Huntress is technically a wolf.
I don´t know... Looks more like a Pitbull to me than a wolf. Wolfs have long slim snouts, not short and broad ones
Personally I just want some Hatchet cosmetics, I'm tired of throwing the same old boring hatchets
Give her some chainsaws to throw, or some rabid squirrels
Don't forget Vodka and Molotovs
That's getting released with her Adidas tracksuit skin