Exclusive Yui top not in-game purchase...
If you wait for the PS Store to be sorted and you get an exclusive top for her.
I learnt this with GhostFace. In-game doesn't come with exclusives.
Tagged:
Trusted
If you wait for the PS Store to be sorted and you get an exclusive top for her.
I learnt this with GhostFace. In-game doesn't come with exclusives.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be fair, the exclusive is not worth it since a few Chapters. The last one which was kinda special was Kates White Top, afterwards, the difference was REALLY minor.
Oh I agree. The monochrome GhostFace was shoddy and made for him to be less camouflaged.
Not to mention Steve and Nancy's dlc exclusives. The torn clothes are just so bland.
I thought everyone knew this already. It's been an occurrence since Kate came out.
For anyone who's curious, this is the difference between the two cosmetics which (I think) are the ones being discussed here:
I miss the days before the store when the real alternate outfit came with the DLC instead of being another 10 dollars on top of the new chapter.
nice, I like the golden version of the outfit