There is actually a perk for this called Decisive Strike, if that's what you're after. Although we generally don't want survivors to be able to fight back.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah devs wouldnt allow that unless the killers legion i could see them allowing it for him.
For the huntress is would be cool if you could duck from one hatchet per game
They could even implement a feature which allows us to strike the killer... decisively.
Goddamnit lol
Only once per game, of course, so it's not too OP... It could be like a perk or something.
Nope, gonna report you for "bad sportsmanship" and get you banned for being toxic, ew gross.
Go watch survivor tutorials, git gud.
(It's a joke okay you're awesome.)
There is actually a perk for this called Decisive Strike, if that's what you're after. Although we generally don't want survivors to be able to fight back.
Lol don't worry, you don't need to clarify, I can recognise jokes when I see them ๐
I think it would help
A lot of people on this forum can't.
Also enjoy the BT buff. :)
technically you can...
Oh, I know.
And it probably didn't need it, honestly, but I'm sure I will.
I mean as in duck and evade, not just crouch