Can someone please post the DLC skins when you get them?

I still need to know if the DLC is worth it for the skins or if I should buy the characters with the auric cells I already have

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the "DLC exclusive skin" was the slight recolour of Yui's default outfit which was shown in the PTB.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the "DLC exclusive skin" was the slight recolour of Yui's default outfit which was shown in the PTB.

    I believe it is but, ain't the Oni getting something...?

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/885322#Comment_885322

    I believe it is but, ain't the Oni getting something...?

    Not sure. Probably not - previously there's only been one exclusive cosmetic outfit per DLC, if my memory serves me correctly, and it's usually for the survivor.

  • Every update since ghost face they delay Steam DLC by 20 mins or so.. i dint want to wait so i bought them in gold for ghost face and missed out on the white oufit :(... so i waited 20 or 30 mins for stranger things and got DLC in steam.. looks like i have ot do the same thing now.. i have no idea which color combt we will get with DLC for yui but i like her default one out of the lot. and white mask for oni.

  • @Skemooo said:

    Every update since ghost face they delay Steam DLC by 20 mins or so.. i dint want to wait so i bought them in gold for ghost face and missed out on the white oufit :(... so i waited 20 or 30 mins for stranger things and got DLC in steam.. looks like i have ot do the same thing now.. i have no idea which color combt we will get with DLC for yui but i like her default one out of the lot. and white mask for oni.

    Oh yeah, I forgot about the white mask. Was that available in the PTB? If so, it may also be part of the exclusive cosmetics that come with the DLC.