Game actually needs a second gamemode.
It's about time we get a new gamemode.I'm suprised how people aren't tired of doing the same thing over and over again.
It's about time we get a new gamemode.I'm suprised how people aren't tired of doing the same thing over and over again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They've done nothing to the gameplay since the release.
I honestly don't know why I'm not bored of it yet, I just seem to enjoy it still. As far as game modes go what do you suggest? The only things I can think of are like:
-Hide and seek: Smaller maps but more places to crawl behind or into and hide form the killer for x amount of time. People do this in the base game as well, so maybe this'll be up their ally.
-Maybe change up the objectives rather than a new gamemode completely. One of the things I like bout fri13th was the multiple things you could do, like escape via boat or call the police. And in Identity V they decode for a password for their exit gates. Just change it up a little every now and then to break up some things.
-Or add objectives, right now we got gens and totems. Most people ignore gens (then complain about Noed which is pretty much a punishment for not doing the sub objective if the killer has it)
-Gen searching is really easy most maps, but hard other maps, honestly it be kinda interesting to be forced to look for gens.
I know the map thing will eventually work itself out since the more characters they add the more maps their'll be. Also making maps aren't easy, and neither is all the coding it would take to do anything I recommended. But at the same time there's balancing and content being added to the game already, throwing in a new gamemode that has to be balanced and updated too sounds rough;; If they do add another gamemode well I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Yeah I’ve been saying this for awhile including:
-A new hatch( mine shaft elevator/ new mechanics)
-New map mode called Escape ( The survivors have to escort 1 of 2-3 vechiles out side the map to win).
-New map mode called Outlast( I know what your thinking but you have to hide from the killer in the woods or in buildings and can barricade windows and doors to slow down or even block the killers progress. ( requires a new map for it)
-New map mode or condition Hazard( the entity has been more involved with the map leaving its fingers/ plants/ and other dangerous parts of it lying around the trial.
-New objective ( Breakers- All must be flipped with their corresponding generator and the master switch ( can be 2 of)must be flipped for each one.)
-Different types of generators ( hydro/ solar/ need gas, etc.)
-Redesigned 2nd hook stage
These are my major ideas
People complain about long lobby queue times. What do you think another game mode will do?
Unless there is bigger player base another game mode is just not a good idea, although it sounds great.