Dlc is still today?
Bhvr twitted 3 days ago that Oni dlc is supposed to be today. But there is still nothing here from the official forum... Do you guys know??
Tagged:
Trusted
Bhvr twitted 3 days ago that Oni dlc is supposed to be today. But there is still nothing here from the official forum... Do you guys know??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The DLC usually drops in 2/3 hours from this post, we'll just have to wait and see till then.
12:00ET
Should drop then.. .
Usually it drops at 11am ET, unless there's some delay. Was there an official post I missed that said otherwise?
They said always ET unless they state otherwise so 2 hours.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I wondered if there might have been something I missed, or if the person I was replying to was simply mistaken.
Could be, I just usually notice the downloads are available by my lunch time when I go home at 12. Could come at 11 though.
Fair enough, just wanted to check ๐