Dead by Daylight needs another game mode.

For the first time in about a year dbd has stopped being my main game I play. I now play less often than I ever have until new stuff does crop up.

The game is just too stagnant, change is very few and far between and as a game I can't say that I enjoy having to endure all of the problems which inevitably make the game either unfun or buggy.

About 95% of us have been crying out for a new game mode for years.

Whenever there's talk of balance being prioritized over everything you have to expect that destroying perks and killers one by one will take away from the game experience.

I don't know if the new chapter which releases tomorrow will reignite the spark but it's bewildering how there isn't anything more to do in this game after 3 or 4 years of the same limited and stretched out format.

The point of this discussion is that I want to know how strong your dbd spark is? Are you enjoying dbd more than ever or are you left frustrated and disappointed with its current state? If so What do you think needs to be done to change your mind?

Comments