you know what i'm talking about. The loop, stop being a waste of space troll.
I honestly thought that you were talking about the notification when I first glanced at the screenshot. Both the jumping to conclusions and especially the rudeness are unnecessary.
Because windows with 0 mindgame potential and an extortionate amount of possible time wasted are good for the game. Don't worry though one killer out of the whole roster can benefit from that stupid window which automatically makes it balanced.
I honestly thought that you were talking about the notification when I first glanced at the screenshot. Both the jumping to conclusions and especially the rudeness are unnecessary.
I thought that too :)
Don’t know that loop so...
EDIT: correction, at first glance didn’t realize what loop it was, it’s a good one for sure!
I don't know. Windows like this are so aggravating. A strong pallet you deal with once and then it's gone for the match. This ######### exists and all 4 survivors run straight to it every chase and add a brainless 20+ seconds to their chase with 0 potential to be outplayed on it, then the next person and the next one do the same thing with no repercussions.
Because windows with 0 mindgame potential and an extortionate amount of possible time wasted are good for the game. Don't worry though one killer out of the whole roster can benefit from that stupid window which automatically makes it balanced.
🤔
Trapper, nurse, spirit, hag, billy, demo, huntress. All of them have a way to deal with this loop ( some better, some worse)
Also plague, if people cleanse.
That window is still way too strong, but no need to exagerate, it only makes you look bad.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know, but it looks like you can turn it off.
you know what i'm talking about. The loop, stop being a waste of space troll.
Trust me, you're not going to get a better answer.
oof
Actually quite perfect for trapper. Trap both sides of the window. They disable one and jump through.
I honestly thought that you were talking about the notification when I first glanced at the screenshot. Both the jumping to conclusions and especially the rudeness are unnecessary.
Because windows with 0 mindgame potential and an extortionate amount of possible time wasted are good for the game. Don't worry though one killer out of the whole roster can benefit from that stupid window which automatically makes it balanced.
Honestly MacMillan realm only work well for Trapper, most maps have 1 way windows that noway to catch up with other Killers
Beside, I agree with other, I thought you mean game notification makes you annoyed, not the window. You need to speak specified next time.
I thought that too :)
Don’t know that loop so...
EDIT: correction, at first glance didn’t realize what loop it was, it’s a good one for sure!
I don't know. Windows like this are so aggravating. A strong pallet you deal with once and then it's gone for the match. This ######### exists and all 4 survivors run straight to it every chase and add a brainless 20+ seconds to their chase with 0 potential to be outplayed on it, then the next person and the next one do the same thing with no repercussions.
🤔
Trapper, nurse, spirit, hag, billy, demo, huntress. All of them have a way to deal with this loop ( some better, some worse)
Also plague, if people cleanse.
That window is still way too strong, but no need to exagerate, it only makes you look bad.