I’d have to say bubba if he’s used correctly
"Clown and Bubba are better than Doctor."
Doctor:
Based on who I'd least like to go against...I'd have to say Bubba. Killers with instadowns are my worst nightmares.
Bubba for the perks and how simple he is to learn/play. And he's pretty powerful once you know how to play him.
@GrootDude
Thanks guys! Guess I'm gonna invest in Bubba's chapter.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d have to say bubba if he’s used correctly
"Clown and Bubba are better than Doctor."
Doctor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1zTKdQQ_MBased on who I'd least like to go against...I'd have to say Bubba. Killers with instadowns are my worst nightmares.
Bubba for the perks and how simple he is to learn/play. And he's pretty powerful once you know how to play him.
@GrootDude
Thanks guys! Guess I'm gonna invest in Bubba's chapter.